Tuesday, January 26, 2010
This past week, oh who am i kidding this past month has been exhausting-hence I have not been posting very much! Last month Ayden had his very first ear infection which I'm happy to say that they stayed away for his first 16 months...but on the other hand last friday he came down with ANOTHER ear infection on top of a stomach bug :( My husband on Monday wasn't feeling well either and it turned out he had the stomach bug and was the one who gave it to our 17 month old (who said sharing was always a good thing?! lol) Naturally I was next to come down with the stomach bug over this weekend, and felt horrible. As for right now we're all on the upside of kicking these germs out of our house, and Ayden is finishing up his antibiotic for his ear infection. The only critter in our house that hasn't been sick through all of this is our 3 year old, and hopefully it stays that way! Until next time...
Monday, January 4, 2010
Happy New Year!! Another year has come and gone in what feels like the blink of an eye! Our family has been through a lot this year both good and bad, and I feel like we have really grown because of it.
Here are some of the major events that happened to us in 2009:
1. Our WEDDING!!!
2. Our Honeymoon!
3. Buying a new car (our first major investment).
4. The loss of my grandfather and Angel's cousin.
5. Angel starting preschool
6. Ayden's first words and steps
7. Ayden's first snow storm
8. Watching Angel and Ayden interact with eachother
Here are some of the events we are looking forward to in 2010:
1. My returning to school
2. Potty training Ayden (hopefully this summer)
3. Taking both the kids to the beach this summer and having them play together
4. Me being more organized-and really organzed, just not an ORGANIZED MESS that I always am.
5. Angel going to Pre-K
6. Celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary!
7. Gathering with friends and family as often as possible