Saturday, March 21, 2009

5 Months

Ok, I seriously feel like a little kid a couple of days before their birthday party. 5 months, really? I remember when Angel and I sat down after our old roomates wedding back in August and were determined to set the date for our wedding. Now we're coming into the home stretch. I am starting to get very anxious. Almost everything we need for the wedding at this point has been ordered, and is being shipped to our house as we speak. We actually were able to find a florist within our price range and she is amazing too. It seems like everything is coming together seamlessly at this point in our wedding planning lives. I couldn't ask for a better love of my life to marry either! ~Soulmates~

1 comment:

  1. yay! it will go by so fast! enjoy the last few months of planning!

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!