Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Don't really know...

Now that the wedding is over I don't really feel like this blog is AS important as it once was :( I'm trying to figure out what direction I am going to take this thing in. I wish I could be one of those whimsical writers who could write about anything, add a little sarcasm, and write a post that peaks the interests of many people- unfortunately I don't think that is going to happen. Perhaps I'll just try to post a few times a week on what is going on in the lives of The Acostas! Until then I will leave you with a few pictures from our wedding as I had previously promised. Enojy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love the two shots by the altar of the 2 of you and your wedding party.

    I feel the same way so my blog is about contests, shopping, and London life now.

    Sigh. Wedding aftermath indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!