Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Changes

Slowly but surely you'll start noticing little *touches* I'll be adding to my blog. I feel like minor changes and adjustments need to be made to make this the best blog it can possibly be. I'll be trying new layouts, signatures, even perhaps trying to blog on a more scheduled basis. In the next few months I am hoping to really have a focus to my blog, perhaps a new name, as well as get it up and running with more followers. I'll be counting on Face Book and Twitter to hopefully get the word out there, as well as counting on YOU too! Growth happens a little at a time and I am hoping this will be a great addition to my Etsy shop! Fingers crossed XxX

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!