Thursday, September 29, 2011

A little dust on the bottle

Ever heard that country song "A little dust on the bottle?" Well there's a little dust on this blog and I'm going to try my darn hardest to get it all off! I've been following a lot of blogs lately and have been so inspired. I feel like I have a much better grasp on the blogging community thanks to these lovely ladies: Mary at Lily White, Casey over at The Wiegands, Ashley from Little Miss Momma, and Ashley from The Shine Project.

Over the past couple of weeks these girls (some fellow momma's & some not) have taught me many life lessons. Lessons such as being yourself, not hiding who you truly are, not being afraid to show people your faults, handing over all of your worries and anxieties to the Lord, using what we have to help others-even when what we have may not seem like that much, and so much more! These ladies have truly been inspiring and I can only hope to achieve a tiny little piece of what they have through their amazing words in each of their blogs.

Who knows...maybe this will be the time that I actually find myself through this blog.

2 comments:

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!