Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy Friday!!

TGIF! Am I right?! Well today officially kicks off my birthday weekend :) tomorrow I'll officially be .....28! The jury is still undecided on how I feel about that one. Perhaps on Monday I'll have some more insight for you. You know as an older, wiser 28 year old! My first birthday gift this morning was about 4 inches of snow on the ground and now the brightest sun shine we've seen in a while, which makes me very happy!! Well make sure you have fun this weekend, enjoy some quiet time to yourself even if you have to lock yourself in the bathroom with screaming children outside, not that I've ever had to ;) and be thankful for one small thing. Something your not usually thankful for. It could be the shoes on your feet, the extra quarter you find in your purse at the checkout line, or a friend. Whatever it is, I'd love to hear about it on Monday because you'll surely be hearing about mine!

1 comment:

  1. Awww....happy birthday Erica!!! I can't believe your only 28 and you already have kids! Crazy!! Your making me feel old:) but that's okay!!! Hope you have a spectacular birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!