Sunday, January 19, 2014

What I'm doing...

I have decided to dive into my first ever Good Morning Girls Bible Study!
Oh this is what my little heart of hearts need this season.
I haven't even begun, but I already feel refreshed.
As thought this is exactly where I am supposed to be at this point in time.
For the first time in long time I feel relaxed and at ease.
A calmness has come over me that I have not felt in quite some time.
I am at peace.
This study is called Intentionally Focused.
That is definetly what I need more of in my life.
Being intentional?
Yes please.
Rearranging my focus?
I'll take some of that!
I want to make sure that I am being intentional in every aspect of my life and that my first and foremost focus is God.
It is a perfect match.
I want to be able to stand confident that I am weaving Him and His way into my life not just here and there but rather every.single.day.
I want to make sure that each and every day I am making my focus Him rather than earlthy people, possesions, and things.
I'll be sure to keep you updated along the way!

If you're participating in the bible study, please feel free to leave a comment letting me know-perhaps we can encourage one another along our journey:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!