Monday, September 1, 2014

Campus Book Rentals

It's officially September!
I was reminded of this fact while in the grocery store this past weekend with all of my little's and I could overhear conversation after conversation between all of our local college kids who just finished moving onto campus.
Of course it brought back all of my move in day memories....
Making new friends, orientation, finding out which fraternity was hosting a party what night, and the list goes on and on.
My not-so-favorite part of the start of each semester was heading to the dreaded book store and waiting in line with alllllll the other students who were waiting in line as well to pay for overpriced text books.
I wish all those years ago I would have know about Campus Book Rentals and their amazing website, and programs!
Campus Book Rentals is a website that allows:

-save 40-90% off of bookstore prices
-free shipping both ways
-can highlight in the textbooks
-flexible renting periods
-they donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented

A new feature of the site is called Rent Back which allows students to rent out their current books to other students.
This is a great way to make a little side money in school each semester because it allows students to make 2-4 times the amount of money they would just selling their books back to their college bookstore.

I swear this company just gets better and better as time goes on!
They really know and understand the needs of college students, and are constantly working to make college life easier!
Below is a video to show just how easy the process  is :)







Disclosure: I was compensated for this post, but as always, all opinions are my own

1 comment:

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!