Friday, February 6, 2009

Meeting with Rebecca

So Angel and I had our meeting with Rebecca Parliman, Catering director at Sea Oaks Country Club where our wedding will be held. We were supposed to go in to set up our dinner menu for the night of our wedding which we accomplished, and so much more! We chose all of our cocktail hour hot and cold displays, our butlered hors devours, dinner entrees, and are getting ready to set up a meeting with the cake lady for Sea Oaks. We also decided to add a signature cocktail to our cocktail hour that will be butlered around as well! I'm so excited! In addition we also chose our chair covers (ivory), sashes (celadon), table overlay linens (ivory pin tuck), and received our direction cards to place inside our invitations! The day could not have gone more perfectly =)


Photobucket

Where we are getting married!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Erica! My name is Amanda Keepers & I am currently planning my wedding for next April 2014. I found your site by Googling "Sea Oaks Country Club weddings," as I'm very interested in having my wedding here! It looks like you had a great experience there. :-) I am wondering if you would be able to provide me with an e-mail address for Rebecca Parliman. I've been trying to get in touch with her for a few days now, but to no avail. The number listed for her on the Sea Oaks site just keeps getting me bounced around to various people who keep telling me to contact someone else, etc. Anyway, it would be awesome if I could just send her a direct e-mail about my wedding. Thanks in advance for your help! Have a great day!

    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!