Saturday, February 14, 2009

Reflection 2.14.09

I just wanted to take a minute to reflect on all the good we have in our lives, before i become too wrapped up in the wedding details. After Angel and I exchanged our Valentine's day cards this morning it made me realize how blessed we are to live the lives that we have. I don't think either of us actually thought at any point that we would be having the kind of wedding that we are, let alone any wedding bigger than taking the trip to City Hall and that is a good thing-trust me! We are so fortunate to be able to do what we are doing, and have everything that we want on our big day. We both came to the realization that we are going to do this once, so we might as well get everything we want and have no regrets. This is not an event like my 7 baby showers I've already had for just two children, lol. I think we both deserve this an incredible amount as well. We're raising two children, working full time, going to school full time, all while trying to maintain our home and make an established place for our family in this world. We are very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!