Friday, July 17, 2009

Yet Again...

Yet again I have changed my mind completely about something I am having for my wedding haha! I went to DB this past Tuesday night to look for a flower girl dress for my little sister and happened to stumble upon the most gorgeous veil in the whole entire world! Now, I know I already purchased my veil when I bought my dress, nearly two years ago at this point, but this new one is SO much better, 100x's more gorgeous, and the complete opposite of my original that i just had to have it! I'm not posting pics because people think I'm already sharing too much and won't have any surprises to reveal on my wedding day ( I can't help it I'm just so excited people!!)--so I'm going to try to keep this a secret from everyone even my BM's until the day of the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!