Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My favorite things

Inspired by this little ladie's blog post over at Funky Polkadot Giraffe I've decided to do a post on things that I can't live without. Who know maybe it'll get me some more comments too, that would certainly be sweet!

A few of my favorite things:

Carmex lip balm
~
Purell hand sanitizer
~
Outdoor showers
~
J&J pink baby lotion
~
Remote start & heated seats
~
Post-its
~
My toothbrush
~
Crest whitestrips
~
My Nikon D3000
~
Fat quarters
~
Books
~
My crack...I mean Blackberry!
~
Mascara
~
Bare Minerals makeup
~
Coupons
~
Yard sales
~
Nivea Hand cream
~
Dr. Brown's bottles
~
Aquaphor & aveeno oatmeal baths for my kids
~
Etsy

So now that I've shared it's your turn! What are your favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!