Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A quick mommy tip!

I haven't had much time to blog lately with the holidays, family, and returning to work. First off Happy New Year! I've been so busy I haven't even had time to make a resolution for 2011. I'm hoping to sit down and make a few resolutions as well as write a blog post of the big happenings for our family for 2010!

Ok so here's my newest learned mommy tip that I would like to share with you. I returned to work yesterday from my near 3 month maternity leave and have begun wearing makeup again. Now, I love the way mascara makes my eyes really stand out but when it comes to removing it it's not so much fun. So I've come up with a solution that works really well without using eye makeup remover, because lets face it as a mom eye makeup remover is not really at the top of our grocery list each week...am I right?! My solution: a baby wipe and a dab of Johnson & Johnson allover body wash for baby! Put a little bit of J&J on the baby wipe and suds up with warm water and voila...bye bye mascara! No rubbing, no digging it comes off super super easy! Now go put on some sexy eye makeup with plenty of mascara (and a cute outfit if your up to it)...even if your toddlers are the only ones to see it :)

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!