Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Angel's 5th Birthday

Our "Baby Angel" turned 5 on May 2nd. I cannot believe 5 years have gone by and he's grown so much. I remember the moment I found out I was pregnant (it was the first time in my LIFE i missed my period LOL), I remember bringing him home from the hospital to our first apartment, I remember his first whole month he was born how he had his days/night confused and it was exhausting!! Angel is a Taurus and the astrological sign could not fit him any better! He is so very stubborn, hmm I wonder where he gets that from! He is one of those kids that we learned at a young age needs to learn and figure stuff out on his own, even if it means learning from his mistakes. The past 5 years have been life changing and a lot of work but I wouldn't trade them for anything! Happy birthday baby Angel :) Here are some pics of our lucky guy's birthday WEEK!

Our Birthday week kicked off at Chuck E. Cheese

Our birthday boy!!


Pinata Time :)


Our every birthday party family picture <3


Angel got his XBOX Kinect!


...and his Justin Bieber!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!