Friday, March 7, 2014

Happy Weekend!

This weekend is supposed to be upwards of 50 degrees in here Jersey!  
Hallelujah!
I don't remember what it feels like to have weather above 30 lately....
and the sun?
Oh, wait what is that again?
I cannot WAIT to feel the warmth of the sun on my face this weekend!
I have already warned hubby that I will be going for a run both days this weekend-and I cannot.wait for that to happen!

In other news for the first time in almost 8 years we are officially DIAPER FREE!!
That's right folks after changing and mastering the art of explosive diapers, and changing kids on the go we are home free!
After successfully potty training our 3rd son, Aaron (and hey it was only my 4th attempt with this one!) I am so over the moon happy to announce that he FINALLY GOT IT!
Phew!
He was by far my toughest to potty train and it literally took me listening to everyone saying "He'll do it when he's ready."
I swear my other two wear a walk in the park compared to this one!
Well guess what?
He was finally ready!
I had even begun to joke with girlfriends that I would be sending Aaron off to college with extra long twin sheets and Pull ups!

Thursday night I finally took the plunge!
I became a red-head.
Like full on RED.HEAD.
Here's my pic to prove it :)


And I am still kicking butt and rockin' with my Rodan and Fields business!
This month my feature products are our ever amazing Lip serum-believe me with such harsh elements this winter my lips have had it...
NOTHING was cutting it-until I tried this!  
Simply divine....I even feel *spoiled* using it at night!
 AND 
our out of this world multi function eye cream!
Under eye bags?
NO more!
Crows feet?
Nope!
Droopy eye lids?
No way!
Seriously-all of this stuff is amazing, go check out my site!

 



1 comment:

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!