Saturday, April 26, 2014

A place to get back to

Last night I sat and watched American Blogger.
I've always been a huge fan of The Wiegands.
This movie totally hit home with me.
2 hours felt like 15 minutes.
Every.single.blogger was so humble.
So true to who they are, and why they do this.
It made me think...
About why I started this.
5 years ago feels like 20 years ago in my world.
I was wedding planning.
I was looking to share with friends and family about our upcoming wedding and was hoping to connect with other bride to be's.
Alllll these years, 3 kids and nearly 5 years of marriage later I am at a completely different place in my life.
But the reason still remains.
This is still a space for me to be me.
A space for me to share about me, my family, and who we are.
Where I come from, and where I hope to go.
I tend to get so caught up in the craziness of life that I forget what a great outlet blogging is for me.
How much fun I used to have with it.
How much joy it brings to my life.
I love the sense of community it brings.
The joy that is shared and spread.
The light that shines brightly through it.
That is why I started and that is where I want to get back to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!