Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bridal Shower!

Today was my bridal shower thrown by my amazing bridesmaids. I can't thank them enough for all the hard work and effort they put into my shower today. It was amazing, and exactly what I wanted! The shower was a bridal brunch at The Smithville Inn. The brunch was served buffet style in a beautiful room with windows on every wall that allowed you to see out to their garden and lake area. It was a gorgeous view, and we lucked out with sunny summer weather! We played games, had girl talk, ate so much yummy food and opened a ton of presents! My girls and family are the best and truly a heartfelt THANK YOU to everyone who was at the shower today and to those who sent presents we are very grateful. Here are some pics to share!


Table set up--the small flower pots are the favors, aren't they adorable?!

Photobucket


Me with my rehersal bouquet one of my MOH's made for me!

Photobucket



Prizes for the winners of the games we played!

Photobucket


The best bridesmaids in the world!!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!