Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June 30th

Tomorrow's the first...which means today was the last day for our guest's to RSVP to the wedding.

The final count is:

86 Yes
16 No
18 Unanswered

The ironic part is that all of the unanswered's are either members of my family, or members of our wedding party. This is the conclusion I have come to. Even if you KNOW that you are going to be in our wedding, please have the decency to RSVP so I don't have to hunt you down and feel *tacky* by asking you v.i.a. email, text, or phone whether or not you're coming to our wedding just so I can sleep at night, or if you are a family member please don't assume that I think you're coming to our wedding because some of our family members actually RSVP'd as No's and well if nothing else...you know what happens when you assume! Ok now that that vent is ova----onto my next dilemma:

Seating Chart or Reception Cards????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!