Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fabric!!

More fabric is on it's wayyyy! I just placed another order on Etsy from this awesome seller Sew Materialistic. Last night was my first bad night with my sewing machine..we got into a fight and the machine won :( I broke the needle, I had to rethread the bobbin half way through my project, and the top thread wasn't going all the way through the material amongst other things (including my 4 year old waking up and lounging on the couch for a bit while Mommy did some sewing). With all of that it took me nearly 2 hours to finish 1 burp cloth-VERY frustrating. Through it all I'm determined to get back on the horse and figure out what went wrong. So I've ordered more material for burp cloths and found a really cute pattern for bibs! I can't wait to get started tonight! I promise as soon as I have these burp cloths finished I am going to post a picture for everyone to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!