Friday, November 26, 2010

Our Thanksgiving!

This Thanksgiving was a little bit different from years past. We decided we were still going to host Thanksgiving dinner at our house as we have for the past 4 years; however we weren't quite sure when baby Aaron was going to be making his appearance and whether or not I'd be majorly pregnant or just haven given birth. It turned out to be the latter since Aaron decided to make his debut on November 16th! We decided to ask everyone to bring a dish to complete our Thanksgiving meal this year and I have to say it worked out perfectly! I don't think there is any better feeling than family togetherness, and this year it was what our Thanksgiving was all about!

Unfortunately during all the mayhem I completely forgot to take even 1 picture this Thanksgiving-so instead I'll attach an adorable picture of Aaron Matthew with his big brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!