Thursday, October 6, 2011

Wedding Bells

This past Saturday a very long time friend of both mine and my husband's were married.  
We could not have been more happy for both of them.
They are one of those couples you just know God brought together.  
He made him for her and her for him!
I have to tell you this was our third wedding of the season so far this year and they were all catholic ceremonies, now no offense to the other ceremonies but this past one was by far the BEST catholic ceremony! 
I don't know if it is because we have such a history with the couple, their whole families, and the majority of the bridal party---but there was not a dry eye in the entire church ( including hubby).  
The reception was very emotional for me too.  
Perhaps it was the fact that I know the bride was such a Daddy's girl and unfortunately her Dad passed away about a year and a half ago...or maybe it was the fact that I saw a friend who I used to be super close to as well {the 3 of us were inseparable at one point, more on that later} who lost her mom the same week of the wedding.  Can you imagine a funeral and a wedding all in the same week? Ugh, I'm tearing up just thinking about it!
In any case my husband and I feel blessed to have been a part of our friends wedding day, we enjoyed great friends and great food...and an open bar :) 
Enjoy some pictures from our night out!  

{Hubby and I}
{Reunion}

{The Happy Couple}

{Mel and I}

{Mel, Kristie, and I}

{First dance as husband and wife}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!