Tuesday, January 31, 2012

2012 New Year Blogging Party

These three amazing blogging ladies, {Casey, Danielle, and Alycia} came up with a fabulous idea to pair up bloggers in hopes of growing this awesome blogging community of ours!  
Let me tell you this was so-much-fun!!  I met this way talented blogger named Stephanie 
from 
This girl has got some cute boots, take some UH-ma-ZING pics and is totally sweet!  
We swapped more than a few emails back and forth learning things about each other like our stress relievers, home towns, favorite authors, and what got us started blogging. 
 It's amazing how two people can lead such different lifestyles yet blogging can bring us together...how cool is that?!   
I am so so glad that his blog party brought Stephanie into my life, and so grateful for this amazing ladies for putting this together!  
Stephanie and I will definitely be keeping in touch in the near future :)  
The second part to this oh-so-cool blog party was to pick out a small gift $10-$15 and send it to your new found bloggy friend!  
Well let me tell you Stephanie could not have picked a MORE awesome gift {pics below}...
and I hope she liked hers as well.  

null



6 comments:

  1. That notebook is adorable! I loved participating in this gift exchange! :)

    I'm your newest follower!

    Sam
    http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice! Enjoy your new gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one of those notebooks! That's amazing & oh so appropriate!! :)

    We're now following your blog & we'd love for you to visit ours. Check out what we received from our exchange partner, Samantha, who commented above.

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I am stopping by from the party! New follower :)
    Jen@mamaZEN http://mamazenblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you like it! Thanks for such sweet comments, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!