Friday, January 13, 2012

This Friday

What does this Friday mean to me?

Mom's Night Out ministry at our church and a much need break from my kids {yay for youth group/free babysitting} while I enjoy worship and crafting with fellow momma's
Payday- and NOT the candy bar :)
Jeans day in the office
The beginning of the weekend
Not seeing my husband until we wake up on Sunday :(
Scary movies {Friday the 13th}...yeah right I'm such a chicken
Setting goals for the weekend such as: cleaning the bathrooms, doing laundry, organizing something, etc.
none of which ever get accomplished
Later bedtimes for the older boys & major snuggle sessions
Eagerly planning a craft for my little kiddies in Sunday School this week
A trip to Target for our oldest who has earned a new game with good behavior...I hope I didn't just jinx that one
Cooking up some tasty crock pot recipe's


What does this Friday mean to you?



Pic taken on my way home from work the other night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!