Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Purpose

Since making the decision to really dive into this whole blogging world {feet first, hands in the air, and not a care in the world}community a few months ago I have been asking myself what is my purpose? 
What is my goal in blogging?
What do I want myself and others to get from stopping by this little space?  

After A LOT of thought here's what I came up with:

I want to make an impact in the lives of others. 
I want to make a difference in someone's life.
I want to let others know that they are not alone in fighting the battles they are fighting.
I want to be an outlet for busy, over scheduled mommas, a place of peace for them-to laugh and delight and see that others are going through the same struggles as they are.
I want Him to use to me touch, impact, and leave an impression in the lives of others. 
I want to inspire others.
I want to make people believe-in themselves, in others, in Him, in this blogging community-just life in general.

And to be honest I am so glad I have finally decided how I want to use this space.  I feel like I have opened a new window in my life and the fresh air is freely blowing through-it's amazing!  2012 you are going to be a fantastic year!  I'm determined to make the best of this blog, see the best in people, and see the glass as 1/2 full!

Everything should always have a purpose in this life and I'm glad to have finally figured this one out-so far!

I'm committing to learning as much about HTML as I can in 2012 {tips and hints are always welcome}.
I'm committing to at least 3-4 blog posts a week in 2012.
I'm committing to opening up more to you guys-somethings will still stay private, but I would love to step out of my comfort zone in 2012. 
I'm committing to following through on my saying of open hands. open hearts. open minds in 2012.
This all starts right now.  

It's been a long time coming and I hope you stick around for this journey because I promise some pretty amazing things are coming your way!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!