Saturday, April 18, 2009

I wasn't kidding

Photobucket

I wasn't kidding when I said I was going to be living at my job for the next 2 weeks. Last week I logged 56 hours! Onto better news though we're officially one step closer to summer since I have had my first taste of Johnson's popcorn on the OC boardwalk =) There is just no comparison to Johnson's- I think I could eat an entire bucket by myself, don't worry though I know I have to fit into my bridal gown lol. Our ring bearer pillow did arrive this week, from this etsy shop. I'll post pictures later but needless to say its gorgeous! I'll end this post with the news that Ayden has begun crawling, so now he is a mobile machine making his way all over the house and anywhere he can! Now I have two children to chase after!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!