Wednesday, April 1, 2009

There's a trampoline in my livingroom!

I've been M.I.A. for a few days, but with good reason. Our 2 year old has been at Abuela's house since Sunday night and I have been spending some much needed quality time with big Angel. Even though we still have Ayden with us, it has still been a relaxing week for the two of us. In fact we forgot how easy it is to just have one child haha! Moving right along I've got a lot on my "To-Do list" this week while my 2 year old is gone. I want to shampoo the rugs, go through all of baby Angel's toys and toss the majority of them to get ready for his birthday next month, and I want to try to get my house as organized and clean as possible. Which I don't know how easy that is going to be considering us and our children are slowly outgrowing this townhouse of ours. I literally have a 5ft trampoline in my livingroom from Angel's Tio from Xmas. I've got a big uphill climb ahead of me, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!