Saturday, April 4, 2009

I'm a mix between Jill and LuAnne

Photobucket

Real Housewives of NYC is by far my favorite show on t.v. at the moment. These ladies crack me up. All they do is shop, eat out in fancy restaurants, gossip (sometimes about one another), and vaca in the Hamptons. That sounds like the perfect life to me! I like to consider myself a mix between Jill and LuAnne. Jill is the one who constantly has to know everything that is going with everyone and the latest dish and also tells you how it is straight up with no bull, while LuAnne is a Countess who contantly maintains her composure in even the most awkward of situations. Catch it Tuesday nights @ 10p.m!!

Pic is found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!