Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mmmm...

Photobucket
Last night I attended my first Tastefully Simple party at my cousin's wife's house and all I can say is YUMMY!! I can't wait to receive my Bacon Bacon dip, and my chocolate covered cheese ball mix (not that those are the only two things I ordered)! It was very nice to be able to have a girly get together, get out of the house, and gossip with other moms. Thank goodness I need to stay tiny in order to fit in my wedding gown, otherwise I would have ordered everything we tasted at the party! There was so much food to sample that I don't think anyone left the party hungry! I had such a good time that I'm actually thinking of hosting my own party =) Thanks Heather!

1 comment:

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!