Saturday, May 30, 2009

Neglectful

I have been very neglectful to my blog this past week, and I apologize. Almost every night after work this week I was at an old friend's house consoling her because she lost her father last Sunday. My prayers are with her and her family...

Wedding news!!!! As you may have read we began mailing out invitations over the past two weeks and a few days ago we started receiving reply's in the mail. Amidst all the invitation craziness we somehow lost our mailbox key too, so we had to have a new key core placed in so we could actually check our mail!! Ohhhh our luck haha!

I would love to receive more like this one!

Photobucket


Count: 11 Yes 2 NO

1 comment:

  1. sorry for your friend, hope the family is doing ok.
    Exciting about the wedding drawing near though!!

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!