Sunday, May 3, 2009

Big Boy's birthday!

Yesterday was our oldest son's 3rd birthday! I can't believe time has passed so quickly. We celebrated with a Spiderman themed party at our house with close friends and family. Now that I have children I actually feel as though I appreciate the celebration of birthdays so much more. When you're a teenager you don't understand why your parents want to take you to a special birthday dinner, or still have family over for birthday cake- even if it is your 17th birthday and you'd rather be out driving with your friends, or buying new clothes at the mall. Every year on Angel's birthday I make sure to take a few minutes to think about the day we brought him into this world. I feel like God has really blessed us, and we are able to appreciate life's moments so much more now that we are a growing family! Here are some pics from yesterday's festivities to enjoy!

Photobucket
Party table all set up!

Photobucket
Enjoying his cupcake cake!!

Photobucket
Present time!!

Photobucket
Angel and his Godsister, more presentssss!

Photobucket
Pinata Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!