Monday, October 25, 2010

All over the place

I started my maternity leave last week (2 weeks earlier than expected!!) so my mind has been a mixture of being in total mommy mode, extremely pregnant mode, and crazy mode. By crazy mode i mean my thoughts/plans are ALL over the place! I try to stay as organized as I can, write everything down, and remember what comes up on a daily basis but between my blackberry and paper scheduler i feel like i'm on the verge of forgetting everything!! I have a HUGE list of what I would like to get done before baby #3 makes his appearance, in addition to what i already do on a daily basis lol :)

On the plus side tonight i think i may have found a sewing machine to finally get started sewing, i'll keep you posted!! Now i just need to find someone to give me sewing lessons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!