Saturday, October 9, 2010

Confession...

I want to confess that I have become officially obsessed with craigslist! I have found some really great items on there for the new baby and even a toy or two for Angel and Ayden. It's like going to a yard sale every day (which is another confession of mine...that i just LOVE yard sales)! I've even sold a few items on there as well :) Here are just a few items I have purchased from craigslist:
An adorable moses basket!


I also purchased this awesome Parent's Activity block from there too. I've been in the market for one for a while now. Everytime we go to any doctor's office the boys play with them non-stop and i finally found one that didn't cost as much as my spring wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!