Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My First Craft!

So we have been having a terrible power struggle in our house with our son Angel who is 4. I feel like I’m dealing with a teenager when it comes to his attitude, behavior, and rudeness. Yes many of you may say he is only 4, leave him be; however I am a person who likes order in my house as well as a routine. So this is my solution (well solution #1 LOL)…a behavior chart. He will be rewarded with 1 gold star when he shows each behavior. In the beginning we are going to start the star count off small where Angel will have to earn 3 stars in one day and when he does he will be able to pick a prize from his special prize box!! Because Angel is only 4 I am going to do this on a daily basis rather than weekly and see where that takes us. So without further ado on my journey to becoming more crafty I attempted to take pictures to show you the project before and after, enjoy!

Here are the materials I started with.

Photobucket

Here are the behaviors we are hoping to work on:

Brushing his teeth

Listening

Cleaning up his toys

Being kind to his brother

Speaking quietly

Sharing

Photobucket

Angels Reward box

Photobucket

The Goodies inside!

Photobucket

Our stars for the star system

Photobucket

The Final Project!

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!