Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm baaaack!!

Please excuse my non-existence but apparently google did not want me posting to my blog for the last couple of months as it switched my password on me and i just figured out how to change it back! We've had some major changes in the past few months and weeks. When i last left off i was just starting a new job and had a "secret" i wasn't quite ready to share with the rest of the world. That secret is no longer a secret and is that we're expecting baby #3!! I'm currently 7 1/2 months along now with our 3rd BOY :) I'm at the same job and still loving every moment of it! I'm just thankful in our economy to even have a job, let alone one i am in love with. Here's a rundown of everything that has happened in the past 7-8 months:

-we became pregnant with baby boy #3
-i patched up a much missed friendship with an old friend
-both of our kids had birthdays
-our oldest son has started pre-k
-we are attempting to potty train our youngest son
-my husband became the sole cleaner of the house
-for the first time in my life i am working 40 hours/week
-i went camping with my family for the first time ever and LOVED it!
-celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary (and yes we ate the cake too)

So here's to new beginnings, updates on current life, and hopes for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!