Friday, December 30, 2011

2012

A new year.
A fresh start.
Open hands.
Open hearts.
Open minds.
I'm going to adopt that as my motto for this year.
I don't know about you but 2011 was a tough year for me, emotionally.  
I am blessed to have found comfort in God when I needed it most.
And of course my husband, and family.
We rang in 2012 kind of quietly-we usually have big parties with my in-laws but this year
hubby was working
my sister in law just had her wisdom teeth out
and I got a flat tire on my car :(
So it was just me and my boys hanging at home!
Aaron was asleep by 6:30 and Angel and Ayden made it till midnight with me!
~
2012 is a new year and I am looking forward to wiping my slate clean and starting new!
My goals for 2012 are:
More patience
Better organized
Cook more homemade food
Learn to crochet
More self confidence
Continue to develop my relationship with God
Less judgmental
More carefree-less uptight
More crafting-less complaining
Being thankful for the good and the bad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!