Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Coffee Date

It's been a while..perhaps too long.
We're overdue for a coffee date.
On this coffee date I'd invite you to my favorite little coffee house
because we would never get through an entire conversation with my three little guys running around!
And lord knows I could use a break too!
We'd go up to the counter, I'd order a vanilla chai latte and offer to pay for your drink too.  
Then we could head to the oversize comfy leather couches.
And begin our talk...

Photobucket

I'd tell you how I'm finally starting to adjust to having 2 kids in school, now that it's March! But some days are still a struggle.

I'd tell you how I have no idea what I want to do with my shop. I can't decide if I want to keep it going or just close it up all together. I'm having a hard time juggling Facebook, Twitter, this blog, and real life.  And how that decision bums me out because I was so passionate this time last year for just opening my shop.

How I feel like I am ready to take my blog to the next level, but don't have the resources to pay to have an overhaul.  That little by little I am learning to do things on my own in the world of HTML and google has become my best friend, but it's is very.frustrating!

I'd tell you how Aaron's personality is coming out more and more everyday.  I think he's going to be a combination of his big brothers.  Hes loud and independent like Angel, but kind and gentle like Ayden.  The best of both worlds :)

How I worry each and every day that my actions are going to impact our kids for the rest of their lives. And I'm scared to make the tiniest mistake so as not to impact their life in a negative way.  I strive to give them happy memories and am still struggling to find a balance between a set routine (that accommodates all of us) as well as happy, fun time to be crazy and silly!  

I'd express my frustration in us not buying a house this year and staying where we are for longer.  I am thankful that we have a warm, full house but most days we are literally bursting at the seams and it's really starting to wear on me and my personality a little more each day.  And that as hard as I try I still let it effect my attitude and personality.  But I am working on it.

I'd tell you how I am becoming more comfortable and open with my religion, and how that wasn't always how I was.  It's easier for me to talk about express my beliefs, and that I am starting to hear and listen to Him more often.

I'd tell you that every day our kids do something that takes my breath away and that they are just growing up.too.fast and as hard as it is to sometimes just get through another day {and most days that's all I can focus on} I wish I could just slow down and enjoy this time with them, because I know it won't last
forever.

I'd ask you how you and your life are going.
Is there anything I can be of help with?
Any advice needed?
Prayers needed for you or your friends?

I'd thank you for spending your precious time with me because I probably need it more than you know.
I'd thank you for getting me out of my crazy house and regaining my sanity, giving me a reason to dress in something other than sweats on the weekend, and giving me an hour to just breathe.
And then we'd part ways until we can fit another coffee date into both of our schedules, but I would carry the memory of our get-together fresh in my mind until our next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!