Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hankerchiefs

I was walking on my lunch break the other day and I saw on older man pull out a handkerchief.  
Instantly I was brought back to my Pop-pop.
He always had a "hankie" in his back pocket.
It's little things like this memory, this one moment in time that bring back the great great memories of my grandparents.
I miss them everyday.
The wounds are still fresh, but healing a little more each day.
It's becoming easier to smile about our memories, rather than be sad.
But moments like this I am thankful for having them in my life.
For having amazing moments to remember them by.
Moments like this that make me smile
because of who they were, and who they helped me become.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!