Sunday, February 26, 2012

This weekend

Our weekend kicked off with a rainy Friday which turned into a blustery but sun filled weekend!  
 Saturday I was lucky enough to take our car to the inspection station {not} to have it inspected and then was able to spend the rest of the day with family!!  
There's nothing I love more than family, our kids love it too! 
So much fun.
Lots of coffee. comfort food. and laughs.
 Saturday night hubby and I were lucky enough to head out for a much need-long overdue date night!  
We had dinner at Chili's followed by watching The Vow. 
 Oooh Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams, two of my favorites!  
A lot of people who saw The Vow said it wasn't what they had expected, but I loved it!  
And it's based on a true story, how awesome :) 
So of course now I want to read the book!
 Any who....enjoy some pics from our weekend!



1 comment:

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!