Monday, December 12, 2011

Football

I am a firm believer that everyone should experience a professional sporting event at least once in their lifetime. 
There's nothing like it.  It's an American past time. 
The crowd.
The roar of the stadium. 
The cheering.  
The food...oh the food
The drinks.  
The camaraderie...between the young and the old! 
The rivalry between opposing teams.  
I've been to many many baseball games but this past weekend I was able to experience my first NFL game.  Jets V. Chiefs.
1 word: UH-MAZING!
I went with my husband and sister in law and it was just great!  It was about 40 degrees and not a cloud in the sky-we were even able to take our jackets off and rock our jersey for a while :)
What's your favorite sporting event?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this was the breath taking view on the ride home!

Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!