Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Truth is...

The truth is...

I don't have as much confidence in myself as I once used to- I miss the feeling of invincibility

                        I miss being able to go anywhere at anytime-you know just my keys, my car, and the radio but I wouldn't trade Thomas, late night Dominoes dinner dates, and sleepless nights for anything in the world!

Most days I don't feel as though I have accomplished all that I want to at this point in my life but I know one day I will.

            I complain a lot-but I'm becoming more conscience of it
                                
                                              I love driving a mini-van

I have a severe sweet tooth and would rather eat desserts than a real dinner any night

              I am not an animal person and our kids want a dog more than anything right now


                               My kids have taught me more patience than I ever knew was possible

I have a hard time asking for help


I live on coffee-usually about 6 cups a day to be exact


                                 I've realized the hard way that friendships are an incredibly important part of our lives.


My husband is my biggest supporter and I ask his advice on every decision I make.


                                                           I get overwhelmed very easily


I'm better at giving advice than taking it


                                       I'm not always grateful for the good and the bad-but I'm working on it


Sometimes I just want an hour to myself-no noise, only silence and my.own.thoughts...by the beach


I could not have married into a more loving, caring, and open family


         Some days I just want to throw my hands in the air and give up-then I remember to seek Him for help and that one day I will look back on this and laugh.


I miss hand written notes and actual phone conversations
                
                             I think everybody deserves to have a voice and every opinion counts


When everything seems to be going well I wonder what is lurking around the corner...



                   














No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!