Thursday, November 19, 2009

Craigslist

For the first time in almost a year I finally am able to believe that craigslist is a REAL place for people to buy and sell items. What seperates this site from others such as Ebay is that usually most transactions happen locally, within a few miles of where each of the people live, therefore cutting down on shipping cost. I first heard about the website almost a year ago from my father in law, then from a few close friends. Today was the first day that I actually sold something on there and was able to make a few extra dollars- which doesn't hurt when we are this close to the holiday season!! I was sad to see some of our baby stuff go, but happy that I was able to help someone who was able to put the items to use rather than them sitting in the kids closet collecting dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!