Friday, November 20, 2009

What a great deal!

I am so proud of myself right now. I actually took advantage of an awesome sale that saved me well over $50. I stopped by our local CVS to pick up infant Tylenol and Motrin because Ayden is sick and as I was checking out I passed their leftover Halloween odds and ends. Much to my advantage I noticed they had a few leftover halloween costumes, and after reading an old childhood friend, Haley's, blog i thought what a fantastic idea to buy some and put them away for christmas presents for baby angel! I was able to pick up 3 costumes that were 90% off. 1 bumblebee transformer, 1 optimus prime transformer, and 1 red power ranger all for $4.50!! This now means that I have officially started Christmas shopping for the boys, haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!