Monday, November 16, 2009

That time of year...

I was out driving with Angel and the boys recently when our oldest son, Angel, noticed a curb side Santa advertising for a store that was going out of business (only in America, right?!). Angel was completely infatuated, he knew it had to be the real Santa, afterall to 3 year olds Santa is kinda a hero!! He was standing there, with his big red belly full of jelly, his red suit, and his white beard. Angel asked his daddy to put the window down, and began frantically waving his hand out the window at Santa saying, " Santa it's me Angel I've been a good boy this year, can I please have a Wii." Haaaa, it was the cutest thing in the entire world. It definitely made up for the rough morning we had that day, pre-santa! I love my children <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!