Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fort Hood

Photobucket

This image will forever be engraved in my mind.
This one hit us in America. On our own soil. That is what makes it even worse. I sat at work today and watched the memorial for our fallen heroes. I sat through the whole program as tears filled my eyes. I have never felt such sorrow for people of our country as I did today. Maybe it brought up memories of my grandfather (who was a Marine) and passed away back in May, or maybe it was the overwhelming feeling of patriotism that washed over my body I'm not quite sure. The 13 lives that were taken last Thursday in Fort Hood Texas as well as their family and friends will continue to be in my prayers. I can't even imagine the pain, and agony their families are going through. Innocent and noble men, women, mothers, fathers, sisters, and brothers' lives were lost for the safety of all of us. So from the bottom of my heart thank you, and we will never forget what happened on November 12, 2009 in Fort Hood Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!