Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving shopping!!

I ventured out to the grocery store today to pick out my **FREE** ham/turkey from Shoprite as well as all of the other goodies we'll be needing for thanksgiving dinner this year. For the past 3 years we have done Thanksgiving dinner at our house because it's a little bit more roomy and it can be such a hassle to pack up, now 2, children and travel an hour up to central jersey. My husband, Ayden, and I ventured into Shoprite with the notion that we would be fending off SAHM's, elderly ladies, and rude holiday people and it turned out to be quite the contrary! I have a feeling because we prepared ourselves ahead of time with a list of EXACTLY what we needed, it made the trip go a little bit more smoothly. We even happened to bump into a co-worker of mine and my husband's and were able to chat with her and her almost 1 year old daughter for a few minutes!! All in all it was a very successful trip to the grocery store (which have become few and far between these days with the two boys)! Tonight begins the "cleaning" portion of getting ready for Thanksgiving because family starts arriving tomorrow evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!