Thursday, November 19, 2009

Insomnia

I keep reading everyone posting lately about not being able to sleep and I'm afraid it is now my turn. For the past 3 or 4 nights I have not been able to sleep whatsoever. I feel restless, overstimulated, and my mind will not stop racing. As a mom we have about a million things on our mind at any given minute during the day and it feels like at night my brain will just not stop going to take a rest. For now I'm going to cut down my 3-4 cups of coffee throughout the day to 2-3 cups (I know I still need some sort of kicker to help me make it through with these 2 kids!), and also try not to drink ANY coffee after 6 or 7 p.m. at night. We'll see how it works :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!