Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Coming together

Since school has begun hubby and I now have 6 hours with just one child...5 days a week.
Did you hear me?
In case you didn't let me repeat myself, {ahem}
5 days a week we only have 1 little guy from 9-3 :) :)
That means we've got a lot of time on our hands.
Sure we take the occasional family nap but we've also been doing
A LOT of shopping.
And doing things around the house we've been meaning to do for-EVER!
Lately we've been doing a lot of re-decorating to our house.
I mean we've only lived here for 5+ years,
so yah I think it's about time!
Little by little things are really starting to come together.
Here are a few of our recent re-do's.
 and if you remember this post about our kids room here is the final product too!
{I still can't believe I showed you that messy, messy room!}







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!