Thursday, September 13, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award, Woot Woot!!

Hey there!
Wanna hear some fabulous news?
B over at Feeling Bloggy nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award!!!!!
How awesome & sweet is that?!
Way awesome & way sweet!
I am beyond thrilled...
so thanks B :)
I know this is a small victory in the grande scheme of things in the blogging world, but hey you gotta start somewhere right?!
Okay so here's how this award thingy works:



First head over and show some love to B at Feeling Bloggy for nominating yours truly!
Okay now that you've seen B's blog 
{and probably fallen in love with her fashion and writing style}
listen up!
 because in order to accept this award I have tell you 
7 facts about myself.
Let's face it that is so not.hard!
I love you guys and love sharing my life with you.
So without further ado here we go...

1. I can be either the worlds most productive person or the worlds laziest person!  
I might take an entire weekend and clean every single inch of the house or not clean for two weeks!  It depends on my mood.

2. I slept with a handmade baby blanket my grandmother made for me until I was 21 {no judging allowed!}

3. As long as its not 20 below zero outside I absolutely love the outdoors!  I could sit outside soaking up the sun, listening to the birds while reading a good book every.single.day of my life.

4. I have a slight coffee addiction. 
 Like 5 or 6 cups a day {but who's counting?}especially when there are seasonal favors like pumpkin spice in the fall :)

5. I want to adopt a child.  
This has been on my heart for many years and the more I develop my Christianity the heavier these messages have been tugging at my heart.  
Little signs and feeling here and there, giving me hope!
I haven't figured out all of the details yet but I know one day  we're destined to make our family bigger.

6. I tend to over use exclamation points!  
Sometimes I find myself writing a post and while I proof reading it I imagine a fellow reader thinking to themselves, "Jeeze sounds like this gal's all jacked up on Mountain Dew"...which I can't stand BTW :)  
I try to scale back on them as much as possible, I really do, but sometimes I'm just a happy, peppy, full of life person.
What can I say?!!!!!!!

7.  I also have a slight obsession with vacuuming.  
As in I will vaccuum our house at the mere sight of a speck of a crumb and I absolutely love the noise the vaccuum makes while it's sucking up things from the floor!  
Weird I know!
 but I love hearing our house actually being cleaned
 {if that makes any sense?!}
 Vacuuming is probably my favorite part of "cleaning" our house.  
I also have a slight obsession with brushing my teeth- but that's for another post!

Well thanks for listening and hanging in there with me!
I hope you all learned something new about me, and feel free to comment at the bottom with a fact {or 2} about yourself too :)

Here are my nominations:


and for the award rules:
1. nominate up to 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
3. share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. thank the blogger who has nominated you in a blog post back to their link.
5. add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!