Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Side Braid

A few weeks ago my hair became that length where a girl needs to make the decision
to keep growing it
 or cut it.
My first thought was to cut it.
Then I began seeing all of these cute hairstyles and thought to myself...
if I don't cut it I could totally try them!
And that is what I have been doing.
Most days being a 20 something- momma of three-who doesn't have very much time to focus on my outer beauty makes it hard to figure out what my sense of style is.
So far even doing the smallest something to my hair {ahem} the side braid gives it that extra little umph, and that is enough for this momma!
Plus, this is a hairstyle that is manageable on pretty much any hair you wake up with :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Come follow me via Instagram 
{threelittlebirdsblog}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!