Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New New New!

Remember that makeover I promised last week?
Well it's HERE!!
What do you think?!!
I am absolutely head over heels in love with it.
I think the colors, style, and font depicts my personality amazingly!
Thanks to a Saucy blogger friend of mine I contacted Laura at Howdy Girl and she was able to make my vision a reality...
and sometimes that's not the easiest with me!
I mean she hit the nail on the head, and was so polite, kind, and more than willing to explain a few things along the way to me :)
In fact, I kinda felt spoiled!
So thank you Aunie and Laura for re-vamping this little blog of mine, and making it a more enjoyable, colorful, full of life place to come!
Now do me a quick favor.
Look to your right...see those two super cute buttons?
 I am officially ready to start button swapping! 
I'd love to swap with ya!
Feel free to shoot me an email here and we can work out all the details :)
Thanks!



1 comment:

  1. so fun! thanks for the shout out! But the buttons are on the right ;) tee hee. looooove you miss erica!

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you seriously MAKES my day, feel free to leave some love below!